“Will never come back”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Momo Tapas Bar
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Lets start with the service... needs to improve it ASAP. Went in a party of 3 and I had the sangria which tasted just like fruit punch juice, no alcohol at all, my friend had a mojito and it was just ok, and the other friend asked for a white zinfandel, they brought chardonnay and then they just ran out of wine, the Eggs roll is just 1 egg roll in 2 pieces, they didn't have the ribs we asked, the cold platter and neither other tapa we wanted. Never going back

1  Thank Theborifoodie

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I love, the decoration, the music and the Food is fantastic. Keep in mind is more of a bar. After 11pm is a very nice place to hang with friends, significant other, etc... and the kitchen is open until 3am! Huge plus. (They even serve sushi) sangria is out of this world. Will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Food is expensive for the portion they served. The ambience and the place needs to improve, the service was very good. The parking is another issue, you have to find a parking near to the bar.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Love the sushi.very nice atmosphere, and the team is very friendly. Do reservations otherwise will need to wait for assistant

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I went with my husband on a Friday night. I expected a hostess or anyone to greet us at the door, we wandered to the back until I finally asked someone that I assumed was a waitress. She asked us nicely to wait until a table was cleared, about 3 minutes. We loved the decor, ambiance and live music. We sat at the outside terrace that had small tables and candelight, very romantic. Our order was taken right away and we had the first of our 4 tapas in about 5 minutes, as soon as we were finished with one plate, they other one was already there. The food kept coming but we were already having our second plate and still waiting for our drinks, nothing fancy, we just ordered Sprite and water. My husband wanted bottled water, they didn't have any. When we asked for another water, the waiter forgot and we saw him socializing at the bar. We had the pork egg rolls, crab cakes, dumplings and argentinian sausage, we liked all of them. Taste and presentation were very nice. We will return and hope that service is better.

1  Thank myriam1