“So much FUN!! Great people!!”
Review of 101 Sports Bar

101 Sports Bar
Ranked #104 of 188 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Albanian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: I closed this place 9/11/12, the new administration is a joke, and I am in no way part of it!
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited this bar after reading some reviews about it and found that this little joint has the BEST buffalo wings ever!! If you're in the area stop in to try them! They are amazing!! The people who own this bar along with all the other staff we came across are very friendly and hospitable.

2  Thank KnR6795
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Thanks for the review! I'm happy you like our little place!....Jon

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have stopped at the '101' many times when in San Juan so this review is long overdue. Whether to catch a home team game, have a couple cold drinks or just join the crowd, everyone here always makes you feel welcome. Grab a sampler appetizer (#1 or #2) to go with the great drinks. Jon and Marielys are quick to welcome you and make sure you get everything you want. At night, Josh and Ichy will entertain you with their own bartending flare. I have been in just by myself, with my son, and with my wife and son. No matter when, it has always been a good time. If any of these bartenders move to another palce, I'll be sure to follow and recommend. And the prices are a good break from the more pricey and touristy Ritz and ESJ.

2  Thank Don B
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here a couple of times during our stay in San Juan. Really enjoyed ourselves here, service was always excellent. They are located right next to the Ritz, and is in walking distance from several hotels/resorts. We did order food on both occasions and of course had some wings which were very good. Also the San Juan steak and cheese was very good. You can't beat the prices for food and drinks in isla verde. It was a great place to people watch as well.

1  Thank rnlr
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stopped at 101 Sports Bar by complete accident on our honeymoon. The skies opened up, and we ducked into the first place we could to escape the rain. We do not regret it! The staff was incredibly friendly and the food/drink were great! The San Juan Cheese steak and 101 Chicken Wrap were top notch!

It also didn't hurt when a well known athlete stopped in for his own celebration too.

Great place! We will return on our next trip to San Juan!

1  Thank CMC76
JonnyPrimetTime, Owner at 101 Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Just Posted Pics of Cam and the gang! I'm glad you enjoyed our little spot!.....Jon

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We asked the front desk where we can watch the Miami Heat playoff game and she automatically said bar 101. After about a 5-7min walk we experience why this a must do. The waitress was very busy but after several minutes of patience we placed our food and drink order. She recommended wings and chicken quesadillas. Let's just say the wings were in such damand we had to wait about 25minutes but it was cool because the quesadillas were fantastic!! Thank god my boyfriends chicken wings came out because I literally had to fight over the last three quesadillas... Hahaa.

Our final night we had dinner there again. The waitress greeted us knowing our drink order!! We loved her 4 that! We watch the Ketucky derby with the other customers. Another great experience with 101!!

2  Thank Iluv2travel954