Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good place for water sports depending on age

My boys (10 and 12) enjoyed trying to fly board. They both managed to get up for 30 seconds... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2022
kimberly873
Westfield, New Jersey
via mobile
Great parasailing!

Great first experience parasailing! The view of the shoreline and mountains in the back is... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $65.00
from $170.00
from $132.00
More Info
All reviews banana boat waterfall tour fly board isla verde beach puerto rico bucket list water sports boat ride lots of fun parasailing company crew tandem excitement blast beaches pr
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Great place. Very friendly staff, and they were very skilled at driving the boats. Highly recommend the banana boats.

Date of experience: May 2017
Kenny P, Owner at Watersports 4U, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thanks see you soon

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time riding with these guys. We're able to accommodate 10 of us right at once and showed us a good time!

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

This company & all the members are extremely personable and make the experience an absolute blast. Went with 8 friends and it was the highlight of our trip. Banana boats & parasailing are a must!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Do not use this company they are liars and crooks. I came on a cruise ship and the cruise ship didn't get unloaded on time because their customs wouldn't let us dock. I called the company before we were late to let them know that we were there but would be late. He was very rude said he wouldn't hold our spot. He told me to dispute it with the credit card company because it wasn't our fault and that he wouldn't fight it because it was a valid reason beyond our control. I got back to the US and disputed it and just got word from my credit card company that he disputed it and we should have to pay. He is a liar and provides very poor customer service. I recommend going somewhere else he will lie to you and charge you for services he didn't provide. 334.00 is what he charged me. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS COMPANY WILL LIE TO YOU!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Kenny P, Owner at Watersports 4U, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

We are sorry that you could not fly with us, you reserved a time slot with us and called me 45 minutes after the reservation time from another location 15 minutes away from us. We held the space for you until the last minute and your time slot went out with only 2 people instead of 6. Unfortunately by the time you called me my next trip was already full and it was the last one of the day. Under any other circumstances we would make it work so you can be happier but it was too late and the refund policy is very clear. I did tell you over the phone that you have the right to claim the charge and ask for a refund but I couldn't assure that you'd get one.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

We went our second day on the island and inquired about parasailing. Four in our party went up on a ride and had a blast! The staff were very friendly and made our experience memorable. The staff were so nice especially one particular gentleman named Edwardo. We were so impressed with his knowledge of the island that we booked a tour of the islands waterfalls and beaches. Edwardo took our group to places in San Sabastion and Manati as well as local eating spots. We got to see and live life like the locals do. He also sent us a video and pictures of our trip which made our experience​ more special and personal for all of us. We will definitely see sports 4u and Edwardo again on our next visit.

Date of experience: April 2017