Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good place for water sports depending on age

My boys (10 and 12) enjoyed trying to fly board. They both managed to get up for 30 seconds... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2022
kimberly873
Westfield, New Jersey
via mobile
Great parasailing!

Great first experience parasailing! The view of the shoreline and mountains in the back is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $65.00
from $175.00
from $135.00
More Info
All reviews banana boat waterfall tour fly board isla verde beach puerto rico bucket list water sports boat ride lots of fun parasailing company crew tandem excitement blast beaches pr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

We had reservation for parasailing, but due to weather conditions, the attraction were cancelled. So I asked the guy if we can do the banana boat and he said yes right away. Since the parasailing was more money, they refunded me the remaining money that we paid. It was great!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Right on the beach in Carolina (Isla Verde), PR. We had paid for parasailing in advance, however mother nature (high winds) did not cooperate with us on our last day in PR. So after hanging with friends for a couple of hours on the beach, we decided to ask about the Banana boat. Glad we did we were able to take our friends on this ride with us. Be prepared to get wet and tossed around, maybe even off the boat..LOL
Our Next trip we will be parasailing and maybe a guided tour.. This company is well trained in safety and makes safety their #1 concern...

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

This was my first time participating in the Banana Boat and Parasailing activities. While the activities themselves were so much fun to experience, WaterSports 4U with Kenny and Jonathan enhanced the entire experience.
From the very beginning, they excelled in customer service; they were courteous enough to take it upon themselves to look for my boyfriend and I amongst the crowd in the beach and call us over when our service was about to begin so that we wouldn't miss it! I did not expect that as we hadn't even requested for them to call us. They also made us feel important and not just like another paying customer by actually remembering our names and faces!

----Banana Boat
The Banana Boat experience involved lots of thrills and laughter. They went fast and gave us a real challenge of holding on - and just when we thought it couldn't get more fun, they went faster and more turbulent (but still safe) when the group asked for a bigger challenge! This gave my upper body a real workout!

----Parasailing
Our hosts Kenny and Jonathan were very friendly and engaged in interesting and funny conversations with us while we were waiting our turn. I was upset that my water camera started malfunctioning at that very moment but once it was time to parasail, they kindly took many pictures from different angles as well as videos of us without hesitation!

Overall, it was a great experience and well-worth it! Muchas gracias Kenny y Jonathan!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

My sister and I ventured down to Puerto Rico for her birthday and we had such an amazing time!!! She decided to go parasailing as a way to begin overcoming her fear of heights! It was amazing and the customer service from the staff was top notch. They were extremely nice and Eduardo answered all our questions w/o a hint of annoyance or frustration. They were also really fun and assured our safety.If you are looking to parasail off the beach, this is not the place for you. You fly off a small platform off the boat itself and you can have your feet dipped into the water only if requested.

My sister chose to purchase the pictures taken by Watersports 4 U boat hand Ricardo and they came out great (Your experience may differ)!! Being inthe air was so liberating and as cliche as it sounds, i felt like a bird up there. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely parasail with this company again!!

There are food options up and down the beach. We had chicken kabobs to the right of the Watersports 4 U booth. They were quite tasty. I'm pretty sure you will find others things to eat as well.

FYI: HAVE YOUR TAXI DRIVER DROP YOU OFF AT THE HOTEL LA PLAYA, AMAPOLA STREET TO GAIN ENTRY! AND LOOK FOR THE PARASAIL BANNER!!! Have fun flying!!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank GamRogue
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time parasailing, but the staff were not the nicest. Im not sure if its because they dont know much English, but just never smiled and seemed bothered when you didnt understand him. We never got an introdustion to the crew so I cant even give names. The first boat is almost impossible to get into, and dont count on getting any help into the boat. The guy just stared at my wife and I as we strugfled to get in. I felt like more of a bother than anything the whole time. There were 2 other couples with us and they seemed uncomfortable too. The actual parasailing was fantastic another activity of my bucket list.

Date of experience: June 2016