Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good place for water sports depending on age

My boys (10 and 12) enjoyed trying to fly board. They both managed to get up for 30 seconds... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2022
kimberly873
Westfield, New Jersey
via mobile
Great parasailing!

Great first experience parasailing! The view of the shoreline and mountains in the back is... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $65.00
from $170.00
from $132.00
More Info
All reviews banana boat waterfall tour fly board isla verde beach puerto rico bucket list water sports boat ride lots of fun parasailing company crew tandem excitement blast beaches pr
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

I have always wanted to ride this type of watersport so I 've waited till my 40th Birthday and loved it!! Had fun, enjoy it very much. Captain was very professional and very responsible in security manners. I will recommend it definitely!!!!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Spice2406
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

I called to book a tour and for three days left messages requesting a call back. Never got one. Then on Wednesday, I finally reached the owner. He said for me to come today at 12 noon and he would take me and my 12 year old parasailing. He said 400 feet for 10 minutes. This was at 10:39 am. So I caught a cab from hotel in Condado ($18 + $2 tip each way) to Isla Verde beach where his tent is setup. Nobody there. Then when he finally shows up, he tells me his boat is broke. Won't run. He had my name and phone number, and a hundred excuses why he wasted my time and didn't call me. Big disappointment. But after seeing his dinky little boat out in the water I doubt it was going to be much fun anyway. My 12 year old was so disappointed. I've been parasailing before 650 feet in Virgin Islands. This place falls short of a legitimate business.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank timtrent
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

While on the beach my family decided to try this. My 22 year old son and I did it together. This will be a cherished memory. My nephew and his girlfriend did it too. The crew were great. The view was spectacular and I love the fact that you land on the platform and not in the water. My husband took a picture of us from the beach. Not great but the experience was.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Have1954
Reviewed December 18, 2015

The BEST parasail company in the Caribbean. The captains/crew are very professional and entertaining. They were very concerned with safety and listened to our every request. Also, the captain was very fluent in English, as well as, Spanish, of course. It's a family operation and you can see that from the way you are treated. We will be back as soon as possible! Thanks for everything!!!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank CapeHorn21
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

This was our first time to parasail and it was absolutely so much fun! I was nervous about it but the crew was wonderful and explained every detail. We will definitely go back and parasail again next time in San Juan.

Date of experience: November 2015