Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good place for water sports depending on age

My boys (10 and 12) enjoyed trying to fly board. They both managed to get up for 30 seconds... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2022
kimberly873
Westfield, New Jersey
via mobile
Great parasailing!

Great first experience parasailing! The view of the shoreline and mountains in the back is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $65.00
from $175.00
from $135.00
More Info
All reviews banana boat waterfall tour fly board isla verde beach puerto rico bucket list water sports boat ride lots of fun parasailing company crew tandem excitement blast beaches pr
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2015

The BEST parasail company in the Caribbean. The captains/crew are very professional and entertaining. They were very concerned with safety and listened to our every request. Also, the captain was very fluent in English, as well as, Spanish, of course. It's a family operation and you can see that from the way you are treated. We will be back as soon as possible! Thanks for everything!!!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank CapeHorn21
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

This was our first time to parasail and it was absolutely so much fun! I was nervous about it but the crew was wonderful and explained every detail. We will definitely go back and parasail again next time in San Juan.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

Was visit PR for Memorial Day vacation and wanted to parasail. I booked online few days before arriving everything was easy and no hassle online. Communication via email was wonderful. We arrived staff guy was helpful and made us feel at ease as one of the riders was a first timer. 75.00 each rider. Two rider maximum on each ride. They have a fee of 25.00 to take pics and upload to a drive for you to take home and print at your convenience. I had to remind the guy to take the pics while in air through gestures but wasn't a deal breaker. Was a great flight they even dipped us in the water which felt refreshing!! Please wear something you want to get wet because you will have to wade through the water in order to get on the transport boat. Really nice experience. Thanks Water sports 4U

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Cimone A
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

It was me and my boyfriend first year anniversary and we wanted to try something new it was as crazy as I thought it would be more relaxing and romantic being in the air with the one I love and seeing the beautiful view of Puerto Rico only thing is they forgot to put the SD card and now we had to wait til they emailed us the pictures which took days and yet I still haven't seen them now I want my money back becuase that's not professional and nobody paying that much money should be put on hold so other then that I had a great time I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new good experience just make sure if your paying extras for photos they put the sd card in ...

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Jsoto730
Kenny P, Owner at Watersports 4U, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

We appreciate your comments but your pictures were delivered on a reasonable time.

Reviewed March 30, 2015

My kids wanted to try parasailing while on vacation. We were told that if they rode tandem that they would get a longer ride. 8 mins is all they got....the other 2 couples got about the same amount so I assume that is standard. For the price I expected a bit more flight time. They did however have fun!

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Keysfly

We appreciate your comments and very glad your kids had fun.