“very rude and unacommodating staff”
Review of Club Brava

Club Brava
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Carolina
More attraction details
Owner description: Club BRAVA is an entertainment venue that combines the high energy dancing scene of a nightclub as well as the chill out atmosphere of a lounge. It is designed to appeal to those looking for an elegant and sophisticated environment; a perfect place to see and be seen. Club BRAVA has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. For locals, as well as for guests visiting the island, it is the perfect spot for gathering on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. When the say clubbing in Puerto Rico, they mean Club BRAVA!
florida
“very rude and unacommodating staff”
Reviewed September 11, 2009

We had a very bad experience at this club. We read a lot of good reviews about it and we received free invites to a party they had, so we decided to check it out. They did not honor the invites and asked us to pay for the cover charge. This was very upsetting to me and my friends because the invite clearly said "ladies in for free" and we were turned down in front of a whole line of people. We had planned out our night very well and we wanted to have a good time, but sad to say this incident just ruined it for us. I do not recommend this place at all especially for tourists.

Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very sexy, very fun, , great music"”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

My husband and I recently went to Brava while on Vacation in Puerto Rico. We had an amazing time. The good things: the music is great, the crowd has an awesome energy, and they party all night. The hotel is also located in a very cool hotel, El San Juan, where the lobby seems to be the jump off spot. The cover isn't any different than your standard club fare. ($20).

Okay so the not so good things: Unless you are a guest or VIP, the wait around peak time (12, 1 am) is looooonnng. There are three main lines, one for normal attendees, one for the hotel guests, and another line for vips. The hotel guests have preference, so that line goes by a lot faster than everyone. No worries, though, they don't check for hotel guest ID so you could jump right in with no problems.

Other than that, the music is awesome. If you are a fan of reggaeton, hip-hop, and house, than this is the place for you. However, if you are into other types of music, I suggest going on a sunday or Shursday.

1 Thank micr2131
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“legit nightclub”
Reviewed April 14, 2009

If you are looking for a legit, large nightclub in san juan, this is the place. There was $20 cover for both guys / girls, drinks weren't THAT expensive (then again I'm from NYC), and the sound system/lighting were awesome. Music was pretty good, mix of hip hop, dance, reggaeton on the main floor and mostly house music on the top floor.

1 Thank otrudato
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Part Of Our Trip!!!! By Far”
Reviewed January 15, 2006

My Fiance and I were at Club Babylon in October and had a blast. The owner Shimmy was awesome! He gave us a tour around the club and the fabu VIP area! The drinks kept coming, the people were beautiful and great music--what else could you ask for? I had so much fun that I plan on having my bachlorette party there!!!

It was truly the best part of our trip by far!!!!

4 Thank Gina M
New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great New Year's Party!”
Reviewed January 2, 2005

I went there twice while in San Juan for New Year's. Firstly, it is in the Wyndham El San Juan Hotel (Isla Verde) which is an awesome hotel. I went on a Thursday night and the crowd was kinda young (21-23), but for New Year's Eve, the party there was great with a slightly older crowd. The partiers are fun, friendly, and no one is too sleazy or aggressive. And the club never feels too packed, though it is crowded. Good mix of music, pop, 80s, hip-hop, salsa, even a live band at one point on NYE. Make sure to dress up.

5 Thank JetSetter721