“So good ...”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Avenida Isla Verde
Reviewed January 18, 2014

All I have to say is eat the Pop-ems, then the rib eye. Amazingly good food and the service was great. Nice atmosphere, no views and bar could use a legitimate sized TV.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The food was very good- pop-overs ar eout of this world. They are served with butter and a salt shaker- super good! Steak was very good but a bit over cooked. I asked for rare and got med- rare. Wine list was nice (2 bottles of Darioush Cab 2009) overall very good. Service was poor but I cant say it was over all or just our server.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very good but wildly overprized. (It's at the Ritz Carlton). Dinner for four with a cheap bottle of wine ($42) came to $270 before tip. Little touches, like complimentary duck mousse (too salty) humungous popovers (too salty) and chocolate lava cookies were appreciated but you pay for them in the overpriced entrees and $10 to $14 side dishes. That said, the food is very good. But the noise!!! Unable to have a conversation, we asked three times to have the music turned down and were ignored. DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK.

1  Thank JuanBobo48
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband take me to BLT the night of Dec. 28 to celebrate my birthday. He told that the place was so book it that he has to make the reservations in person. The place is romantic or at least the table that they accommodate us. The popovers are to die for. I order a New York and my husband the Rib Eye and for side dishes sparagus and baked potato. The chocolate tower cake was lovely and yummy. To be honest the place and the food quality are very good, but in my standards I been in places with outstanding quality for the same amount of money, like Morton's or Ruth's. Anyway I had a great time and the service was good

1  Thank Jessica1228
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We frequent the BLT in NYC, so we were excited to try their San Juan location. The menu was almost identical, but the service was above our high expectations. When our server was too busy with a large party of 12, the manager came by to offer his apologies and to take our orders himself.

Also, we were dressed somewhat casual (jeans and casual shoes), but they never made us felt out of place among the suits and heels in the crowd. Would definitely come back.