“Excellent Steak and Service!”
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
Ranked #7 of 196 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Avenida Isla Verde
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant was located in the Ritz Carlton. The atmosphere and service were fantastic. We actually went back twice and the second time we ate at the bar. The bar crowd was great and everyone was eating! The steak was cooked to perfection and the bread( popover?) has to be mentioned. It is unbelievable and melts in your mouth. I'm a steak lover and I was happy with the popover!! If you love steak you need to go to BLT.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It's the only steakhouse I eat at in NYC, and I have been to this location twice - and by far BLT has the best steak ever (in my opinion). The restaurant is in The Ritz Carlton - a beautiful hotel in general; the décor of the restaurant is very pleasant, the bar is very nice - the food is outstanding, the service - very attentive. I highly recommend this location, its a great splurge and a good topper to your vacation in PR.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Been to this restaurant twice. Went with eight friends for a great evening out at this restaurant located at the ritz carlton. The service and food was superb. Atmosphere nice and relaxing. Try their popovers...they are sooooo good.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Phillip, our waiter, was amazing. I ate here twice, once at the beginning and once at the end of my trip, and he remembered me after several days had past. The steak was unbelievable! Also tried the shrimp and a late night burger. A $29 kobe burger and worth every dime! I typically am a bit on the cheap side, and found it hard to justify the price of the burger, but I was glad I went for it. They have a great local beer, the Old Harbor Ale, which I highly recommend.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wanted to treat my girl to a special dinner. The BLT did not disappoint. The server called me by my name throughout the evening, gave dinner recommendations and provide top notch service. this was an expensive meal but one of the best I've EVER had.