Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar
$194
  • Pool
The Plaza Suites(Humacao)(Great Value!)
$142
Orbitz.com
$248
$178
  • Pool
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Beachfront
$805
TripAdvisor
1,344 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagepool bardavid's cookiespuerto ricoamalgama restaurantgolf cartsmall casinohorseback ridingself parkingrental carluisiguanasprtennishoneymoontropical
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have stayed several times in this hotel and we go back every time that we have a chance. It offers well atmosfere, clean-confortable rooms, good beach & excellent restaurant. Employees are very kind and make everything possible for you to have the best experience ever during your stay! José, Nora & Camille

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Nora G.

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us at Wyndham Garden at Palmas del Mar. I am so glad that our responsive and respectful staff was able to deliver a great experience and helped to make your time with us a memorable one. We look forward to having you and your family back again in the near future!

I remain at your service,
fbonilla@wyndham.com

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for last Christmas and had a great time. The hotel was very clean and the rooms was very comfortable. The treatment of employees was excellent. The beach doesn't have lifeguard so is at your own risk but is very beautiful. I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I thought this hotel was okay. The desk service was fine and the attendants were kind. Our room was satisfactory---pretty standard room with king bed and bathroom. There were many small black ants in the room which the hotel did not ameliorate.

My major beef with the hotel was that they had VERY loud music playing from 8 PM until after midnight on Friday evening. If I was traveling as a family or had any intention of getting some early sleep that night, it would have been utterly impossible.

The hotel was fine, but the music is a major concern. I wouldn't stay there again. I recommend staying in the San Juan area if you are a budget traveler like me.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I arrive very late from my flight and front desk was very informative and told me even the restaurant is still open and he offer to call in for me and i said no. I had one issue with A/C and Soledad Concepcion responded quickly because i had a tight schedule of travel in Puerto Rico. They fix the problem and very quickly they were other small issues but they fixed the problem. I was there with my Wife and it was the first time she visited Puerto Rico to meet my family. The room was very comfortable and we had a bet that Wyndham Garden was a real excellent place to stay but she was very dead set i was going to loose. She was very impress with the attentive service. I enjoyed the bottled of wine that it was given to us the night before we left. I won the bet and Wyndham garden won my choice to stay there to include my Cousin is getting married there. The price was very good and people shouldn't complaint. for the 5 days i was there it was beautiful hearing the Coqui and early morning rain fall. The grounds were well kept and the pool is beautiful. again the staff is awesome in my book and Flavia believe i will be calling you or Soledad for next year. The gentleman in front desk his name is Efrain he was very awesome. I was amaze that the staff is very bilingual. Again thank you all for making my stay so warm.
Angel F.

Room Tip: If you get the rooms by the Entrance of the hotel it was so quiet i was amaze, i parked my car and just walked to my room. me and my wife sat in their small patio every night to hear the coqui and enjoy the peace.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

These rooms are beautiful, and the grounds are very well kept. But there is nothing within walking distance so be ready to rent a car, and thats going to cost ya. The staff was friendly and helpful, but it was pricy. You might find something closer for a better value.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family