“c.bar a great find”

Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Humacao
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were on a day trip via rental car and picked this restaurant from GPS list. What a pleasant surprise. Nestled in the gated community of Las Palmas, C.Bar is a standout. From greeting us at the door to the end of the service our waiter was top notch. We were delighted to get the meet the chef. I had the Queen snapper and my husband had the risotto. The quality of taste and visual appeal made it the most memorable meal of our trip. We were enchanted to meet local people and had delightful conversation during dinner. The prices were comparable to the dining options at the resort where we were staying, however, at C.bar, I really felt we got our money's worth. The handmade desserts are not to be missed!

1  Thank Paige M

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We are loyal customers of C.Bar since Chef Jose Gomez was but now with the new chef the food is much better. The food tastes great and the product quality is incomparable.Besides the service has always been the best thanks to Carlos Jose that always makes us feel very comfortable and prepares us very creative and delicious cocktails ever.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is easily one of the best restaurants in the area. We had the tuna tostone appetizer and the steak, both were terrific. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. Jane the bartender is very sweet and makes a fabulous mojito!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is one loud place. Tiled floor, hard furnishings and fixtures and hard ceiling causes this place to ring with noise when full. The chef is first rate. The food is great. Presentation is superior. Fish is top rate. tapas are creative and wonderful. Service is friendly and very attentive even if somewhat unpolished. Overall experience is very good, but not yet matched by service or volume of noise.

1  Thank onepoet
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Well this was a massive surprise, hidden away in a plain plaza. On the face it C Bar has a wine bar look on the out side, my wife twisted my arm to give it a go..... And I am so glad we did, we were greeted by Jane, shewalked us through the menu, which on the face of it looks limited (but that is mistake number one).

I don't really now how to put this but the food is mind blowing, the steak that we had is and was the best I have ever had. And I have some very over priced meals in my life. The starters where local dishes that again were a refreshing change. I know this may sound a little over the top but it is really that good.... That's even before you get to the execellent service....

Eat here!!!! It is worth every dollar and you will leave with a smile on your face.