“Eat hear!!!! There is no other way of putting it.”

C.Bar Kitchen in Style
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Humacao
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Well this was a massive surprise, hidden away in a plain plaza. On the face it C Bar has a wine bar look on the out side, my wife twisted my arm to give it a go..... And I am so glad we did, we were greeted by Jane, shewalked us through the menu, which on the face of it looks limited (but that is mistake number one).

I don't really now how to put this but the food is mind blowing, the steak that we had is and was the best I have ever had. And I have some very over priced meals in my life. The starters where local dishes that again were a refreshing change. I know this may sound a little over the top but it is really that good.... That's even before you get to the execellent service....

Eat here!!!! It is worth every dollar and you will leave with a smile on your face.

There are newer reviews for C.Bar Kitchen in Style

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had dinner during Spring Break. Food was very good, service slow (but that was expected), and music was a little too loud. But the food was worth the negatives.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

3-14-13. Had a wonderful dinner at the C-bar ! We were a little nervous after reading the review that the Chef had just left a few nights before but everything was spectacular. Francisco was our waiter - very attentive, explained the menu and specials for the evening. Two of us enjoyed the daily fish special - the presentation of the whole fish was beautiful, but for the more timid gal (me) in the group, the Chef filleted it. Delicious ! My husband had the lobster special which was served out of the shell by request. Very good. Drinks and desert were equally wonderful. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We dined at C.Bar on March 21, 2013 on the last night of our stay at Palmas Del Mar. It was chef Hernandez's second night on the job, and we took a chance. We were not disappointed. C.Bar rivals any fine New York City restaurant for food quality, creativity and presentation. Francisco, our waiter, answered all our questions about menu selections and was attentive throughout the meal. We could not have been more delighted with our experience. Pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

This was our 2nd time at CBar. The last time was in January with the old chef. The food is just as good if not better. Definitely a must go if you're in Humacao. Our waitress (she was the bartender) was very attentive and spot on with the recommendations. I'm so happy this restaurant is still very busy and is #1 in Humacao!