“I love Palmas dining... but this new addition, C. Bar, just capture many of my Friday nights.”

C.Bar Kitchen in Style
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Humacao
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Since opening night my husband and I are considerate regulars. The food, ambience, chef!!, staff, drinks... absolutely outstanding service!!

Tampa, Florida
“The Most Style in Palmas and Beyond”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We visit Palmas del Mar every year and were lucky enough to go to C.Bar on our last trip. We actually went 3 times! Each time we went, we were treated with the most top-notch service I could ever expect of any restaurant. Every request was honored quickly, and with a smile.

The food presentation is truly a work of art, it's almost too pretty to eat! But then when you do, you just want to order more. My only complaint is that the portions are too small! (I know that's the point, but everything was so delicious that I wanted another plate just the experience wouldn't end). Although you know another plate is coming and you will get excited when that one arrives too.

We had a 4-year-old with us and she did great in there. It's loud enough to muffle any kid noises. They do have a kid's menu with some pretty amazing mac-and-cheese (I think I ate half of her bowl as I "taste tested" to make sure it wasn't too hot). And if your child can hang out a little later, wait until they kick up the party! You will be dancing in no time because the music will get ya.

Bring a sweater, the air conditioning is quite chilly but you can always step outside onto the plaza to warm up in the beautiful balmy Puerto Rican night air.

If you make it into the Humacao area, make a special trip to C.Bar, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011