“Bad Seafood”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Were afraid we were going to get ill from eating the seafood stew. 3 other dishes, including the "filet mignon" were also very disappointing. Unsatisfactory service and response from management.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I didn't like the food, the tables were setup outside the restaurant, if you want to be seated inside with air condition there were no available tables. Didn't like at all.

1  Thank Andreniko
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner with a group of friends, was seated, orders taken, served drinks and was forgotten about. The person that sat us and took our order never came back, after waiting for our food for 45 minutes we stopped a different waiter who came back a ten minutes later and said our food would be right out. Twenty minutes later a different waitress brought us out part of our food, which was not what we had expected. We had ordered fairly simple foods, salad, chicken soap, pasta, chicken and sliders. The soap was just broth with vegetables, the glaze on the chicken was not what was on the menu, ordered rice with the chicken got stuffing, the pasta had the wrong sauce, the other pasta was bland with no flavor, and the sliders were "a slider", one tiny 4 oz burger on a regular size bun. Once everyone had their food we all quickly realized NONE of us were happy. BTW we still had not received or even asked if we wanted another round of drinks. Since we still had not seen our waiter I went into the bar to complain about the messed up orders and said we would just like our bill for what we had eaten and that we would be leaving, this was almost two hours into arriving at this establishment, notice I didn't say restaurant. Five minutes later the female waitress came out upset with what seemed to be the manager who refused to come over to our table. She finally came over and said we didn't owe anything that whatever we had was on the house. We asked where our waiter was and she said he started cooking because the cook left, pretty sure she was going to be next to leave.

There are tons of places to eat in the plaza, don't go to this one!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Never again omg I am sitting here writing the review still waiting for my food. Manager busy drinking did not care that I had 2 kids with me. Great sales pitch but man what an attitude. 1:30 mins until my food came. Do not go here is if you value service and want food in a timely manner. 3 times the staff lied to me saying my food was next. Never again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Palmas del Mar for a week..and ate in all restaurants in the area...very expensive all around...except this little Corner in Palma Nova terrace....wow!!! Super good and the least expensive of all...
The owner and the staff very nice and extra cool...is the place that all the local people go @ night for great food and cocktails...

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member