“Wonderful!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noble House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malpeque
Noble House
Ranked #1 of 2 Malpeque B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Melbourne
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

My mom and I stayed here around mid-May and had a wonderful time. We came too early - we thought it would be spring by then but it was still quite wintery, so we didn't get to see all the lovely flowers in the pictures. But it was still nice. Jim and Karyn were so hospitable and friendly. We had lots of chats with them. We were the only guests so we were given the King and the Queen rooms, instead of the twin room we had booked. The beds were so comfortable and we had such good sleeps. The breakfasts were delicious. They were never the same twice. Karyn is an awesome cook! There are also three dogs and a cat living there. The dogs are friendly and the 2 smaller ones love a cuddle. I'm allergic to cats but I was fine. We hardly saw the cat, and the animals aren't allowed upstairs where the bedrooms are. The house is out on its own in the countryside, so it was very quiet and peaceful, but it's just a short drive into the town of
Kensington, and a bit further onto Cavendish, where all the Anne stuff is. So not a bad location. All in all, I would highly reccommend this place.

• Stayed May 2011
      Sleep Quality
28 Thank meganrachael

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Noble House. Karen and Jim made us feel very comfortable and at home. The bedrooms are large and comfortable and the view is incredible. We would definitely return to Noble House again!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
29 Thank Butterflymom74
Montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

We have just returned from a two night stay at Noble House. Located about 20 minutes or so from the busy, more touristy Cavendish area, this B&B is a wonderful place - quiet yet within an easy drive of all the sights. Fabulous Cabot Beach - quite isolated and private - is just minutes away. Karen and Jim Noble are warm, friendly and helpful hosts, who seem to really enjoy having guests in their beautiful home. They have restored this historic building, creating an atmosphere that is somehow both elegant and casually comfortable at the same time. The welcome is warm and sincere - even dogs, Jasper, Sophie and Bailey are happy to greet you! (Jazz, the cat, watches from across the room!)
Our room was lovely and breakfast was excellent. We would highly recommend Noble House to anyone visiting this area of beautiful PEI.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
30 Thank gavazzi
Burlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2008

My wife and two of our best friends decided to stay at a B&B for five nights since we normally stay at hotels and resorts. I highly recommend staying at Noble House.
We also wanted to visit Prince Edward Island because of all the great golf courses and great hspitality.
So we booked at the Noble House because we heard great things about the B&B . Noble House is situated on the north shore of PEI and central to the whole island and to the fantastic golf courses and dinning .
We also stayed at Noble House because it is very exclusive and offers three well appointed rooms equipped with jacuzzi's, satalite t.v.'s, and private bathrooms.
Jim and Karyn are THE perfect hosts and made us feel like family the minute we stepped out of the car. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous the setting is!!!!!! Noble House is situated on eight maicured acres with beautiful gardens, trees and many songbirds. Noble House also has their own private driving range for the guests which we used before we headed out to the golf courses. Unbelievable!!!!!!
Karyn and Jim's breakfasts were fabulous with different tastes for every breakfast.
We highly recommend the Noble House to anyone who is going to visit Prince Edward Island and experience fabulous hospitality, breakfasts and peace and quiet!!!!!!

• Liked — Wonderful Hospitality and magnificent views!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with friends
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
26 Thank AHPT
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2008

"I feel so at home here!" That's what my husband had to say as we were relaxing in the Rosemary Suite after a long drive from Tantallon, NS. He was relaxing in a comfortable chair and I was reclining on the cushy king bed. The windows were open and the fragrant ocean air was drifting in. It felt like all my cares just melted away!

Jim and Karen are the most lovely and accommodating hosts imaginable. Meeting them and enjoying their delightful home was the highlight of my visit to PEI. I consider them friends and was sad to leave them.

This home is probably the most beautiful B&B I have ever seen. Every detail is lovingly cared for--full of beautiful antiques and totally immaculate. Our room looked like it had been painted yesterday. Wonderful bed, beautiful linens. Fabulous bathroom. Cozy, homelike feeling.

And the property is completely gorgeous! It was like the Garden of Eden. The flowers were HUGE. Begonias so big I couldn't recognize what they were.

The breakfasts Karen served looked and tasted like they came out of Gourmet magazine. Absolutely the best breakfast I've ever been served in any restaurant or B&B.

I saw the disparaging comments made by some other guests. I can't imagine what they had to complain about. Jim and Karen were lovely--so kind and generous. Karen even went out of her way to accommodate my dietary requirements for diabetes.

No B&B I've ever stayed in serves breakfast at 11:00. They all serve between 8-9. That way they can finish up and get on to cleaning the rooms and other responsibilities of the day.

Yes, there are mosquitoes--all over PEI. If you want to relax in the country, mosquitoes come with the territory. I guess the other guests have never been to the country. I guess they never heard of mosquito repellent.

PEI is really beautiful. I can't describe how lovely the patchwork quilt farmlands are with the ocean in the distance. The red cliffs dropping off into the ocean are quite dramatic. The blue ocean against the red sand beaches is spectacular. I wouldn't let mosquitoes stop me from enjoying that incredible scenery.

Some things to see: a very nice boardwalk at North Rustico harbor--beautiful--we saw a great blue heron. Highland Storm--a fantastic concert at the College of Piping. Victoria by the Sea--very charming Victorian seaside town. Best place to eat--The Homeplace in Kensington--best food I had in NS or PEI and not that expensive compared to other places not as good.

Well, I can't think of anything else that hasn't been covered. It's beautiful and Jim and Karen are delightful. You should go there.

• Liked — The peaceful, calm feeling
  • Disliked — The fact that I had to leave
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
22 Thank desertwanderer
Toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2008

I am writing our experience here about this B&B and plains facts so people can judge themselves about it. Our trip was 1 night in Halifax, 1 night in Lunnenburg (whale trip), 3 nights in Noble B&B, rented car (Budget had cheapest rate) at Halifax's airport for whole trip. We wanted to stay (its our 1 year wedding anniversary) by the water with nice view and relax so not many choices by searching all over the Internet and sites for PEI. The 3 rooms are on second floor of the house and only "Rosemary" has ensuite so you don't have to go out of your room to go to the washroom. We stay in "Rosemary". House and rooms are super clean. Before booking we ask if this room has a view of the water, yes it has but it turns out from the washroom. We arrive late and once we got out of car mosquitoes were all over. We could not sit outside and enjoy the wonderfull view of the bay any evenings because of the mosquitoes. B&B is all about the breakfast, well this is very interesting. It's served only at 8:30 thats it! But we are on VACATION not in the army! So we asked can we have later at 10 or 11 - NO. The first night were some guest so we don't bother about it as we came late from Lunnenburg driving 5 hours. At best we think our hosts can offer leftovers from our share. The rest of 2 nights we are the ONLY guests in the house and even then we could not get breakfast later. We came down 11am and had just tea. I don't know what's the problem to cook and leave it there for guests. We stayed in many B&B in Ontario or Quebec and always hosts tried to accomodate guests with breakfast no matter what time you get up. Last day we get up 8:30 for breakfast because we need to drive back to Halifax, thanks Karyn for blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and bacon, yammy. Jim thanks a lot for a beer and chat in the evenings. Karyn was very surprised because we are "going to miss everything". Sorry, PEI is a place to relax and seafood compare to Europe where you have to get up at 8:30 to see the places (yes we've been around the world). Close by is a small park with beach and Oyster Barn to eat, try fried oysters.
We drove one day to Charlottetown listening to jazz in Victoria Row, enjoying the seafood, check out sand sculptures. Drove along the north side into provinical park with sand dunes but water is cold to swim. Check the pictures.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank TravelTheWorld247
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2007

My husband and I stayed at The Noble House Bed and Breakfast for 5 nights in September and absolutely loved it. Jim and Karyn made us feel more like friends visiting than tourists. The rooms are all lovely, as is the rest of the house. The breakfasts that Marie cooked were delicious. There are beauiful views of the Gulf from the house. You are only minutes from the beach. It's only a short drive to Kensington and a little bit further to Summerside. I would definately stay here again.

23 Thank MichiganKatura
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malpeque
Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages
Prince County Bed & Breakfast
Cavendish Maples Cottages
Cavendish Maples Cottages
#1 of 22 in Cavendish

Been to Noble House? Share your experiences!