“Delicious and Good Value”

Happy Jack's Neighbourhood
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Houston
Description: Happy Jack's is a family owned restaurant + bar in the town of Houston B.C. Our goal is to provide a comfortable atmosphere, large portion sizes, fresh ingredients and friendly service.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Confession: I went here twice in one day. Conveniently across from the Sunshine Inn, it is easy to grab a bite here. I had the Potato Wedge Nachos for lunch which were great value for the low price. They are covered in Cheese and other than being a little worried I would go into cardiac arrest from the cheesy, greasy nature of the meal - these were just plain delicious. I went again later and had Zucchini sticks. They were super cheap and delicious too! Their patio is nice and gets lots of sun and inside has lots of big TVs.

There are newer reviews for Happy Jack's Neighbourhood

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and my fiance ate here at happy jack's on november 1st between 4 pm and 5 pm. Mozza sticks were very good. But the food lacked any sort of taste. I had a clubhouse and there was only a little pile of meat and veggies in the center of the sandwich. The gravy was bland. I pretty much had to chase the waitress for my drink. There were only 2 other tables. And the waitress seemed annoyed for us asking for ketchup or utensils. We will not be returning and passing on our experience with this restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Your average Old School small town Bar.If you don't expect anything,you will be ok...Wings are tasty and cheap.My cousin had the quesadilla and Onion Rings..Big serving...

1  Thank like2travelplaces
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Small pub. Average food. Nice server. Not bad for a single guy out of town. Food was pretty good. I ate the wings (tex mex is my choice), and had a beef dip. Beer was cheap. The atmosphere was bare. (No people), and after the basketball game ended, they switched the TV to galaxy music. A little bizarre I must say.

1  Thank urbanplanter