“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kish Island
Maryam Sorinet Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Kish Island
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I was in this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days with my wife and 4 years old son. This hotle and it's service was very good and really really one of the best in the Kish island.
The servers were very respective and the instruments and furnitures were exactly the best.
The restaurant was very good and the bars of breakfast and lunch was very various and colorful.
There was a very good time for me and my family in this hotel and I recommend this hotel.
The restaurant

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
10  Thank Amin P
There are newer reviews for Maryam Sorinet Hotel

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very good , room is perfesional and have a good resturant and the nice loby very good hotel .
I and my friend 3 days stay in this hotel personal is very good very normal and very perfesional

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ehsan B
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights and found the hotel is great. Break fast and lunch normally included in the cost. The food is good and the welcome as well. 182 US dollar per night for double bed room. A bit expensive though, I found it during this time of the year.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
9  Thank SaeedOmani
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I and my husband stayed two nights at this hotel, where our transfers were done by limousine. We had chosen to stay at luxury suites. I spent two enjoyable nights at this hotel. Their staff had been trained well and were quite cheerful. Aroma of fresh flowers were everywhere of the hotel. Breakfast and lunch were also perfect. Evening fruit snack had fresh oranges, bananas and kiwis that was too much for two people. We had been given a free daily mini bar in the room including sneakers, nuts, and packets of snacks and juices which were fantastic. Upon arrival we were welcomed with a special drink. In my opinion it is the best hotel in Kish Island.

Room Tip: presidential suite & luxury suite
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank fatemeh e
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I was in this hotel around 3 years ago but now I really surprised.Because every things is changed except outside design and now it's modern hotel like international hotels in the world.
Our room were nice,big,modern decoration and clean.hotel facility was awesome. Airport transfer with limousine,free wifi access in all areas,free buffet breakfast and lunch. Free of charge mini bar! Trained staffs....etc

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Hosein R
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel last month. The staffs treated us very nice and with respect. Our room was clean and beautiful.
This hotel is located near malls and entertainment centers (the pier and Maryam Bowling). One the positive points of the hotel is the use of natural flowers in the lobby and rooms that you feel the great sweet smell upon arrival.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank Mehrdadtavatli
Reviewed August 25, 2012

It is a beautiful hotel.
My room was big.
Breakfast was not bad. It was Ok.
It is not an expensive hotel so It is not very good too!
Towels were dirty.
Carpets were dirty.
Staffs were not very friendly and they were cold!

Totally it is average. Not good, Not very bad!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Sepehr R

Been to Maryam Sorinet Hotel? Share your experiences!