Review Highlights
A delightful shop to visit

Reviewed November 24, 2017
Colin L
Dunnet, United Kingdom
My idea of heaven

Reviewed November 6, 2017
alibobble
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2017

As soon as we entered the owner was on his feet to welcome us. which was warm and inviting. There is a good selection of books for all ages and tastes. On our next visit to Dingwall we will again visit this bookshop as it is so enjoyable to look around and without any pressure, purchase a book.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I am one of those people that just loves books and this place is just wonderful! Fantastic selection of books old and new, friendly welcome and if you can't find what you're looking for the owner will try get it. I intend to return with more time as I could literally spend all day here if there was a kettle lol.
One of the best bookshops I have visited in a long time, long live the independent retailer!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017

There is always a welcome waiting for visitors to Picaresque and the owner is knowledgeable and helpful.There is an eclectic mix of old and new books, art and crafts and events such as book signings.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017

A very nice well organised bookshop with a mix of old and new books plus some lovely crafts. Warm and welcoming.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2016

On visit to Dingwall we visited this shop , very unusual as this shop have odd collection of books old and new history and other types . We purchase a book call Fregus visits Earth unfortunately it is not a child's book as we thought at the time .

Date of experience: March 2016