“Addicted to this place”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Always worth trying different restaurants when in a new place but sadly Miss Yings has been so good I am back again for the second time in as many days. In fact it was so good I am having the same mixed starter and awesome chicken Pat Prig! And I suspect I will be back for the same next time I am in Dingwall although I might break out and try the Pad Thai next time...

2  Thank Stuart E

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

A really lovely friendly little restaurant. The service was exceptionally friendly and efficient, without being intrusive. The food was excellent, I had a Thai Red Curry, which was the best I have had this year. My friend had the Pat Prig.which was also a spicy chicken dish. Also better than excellent.
I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Dingwall.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed October 26, 2016

This is a very unpretentious little establishment serving a substantial Thai menu. We found the quality of the food to be surprisingly good and would happily recommend it. A variety of Thai food products are on sale.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Have been to Miss Yings many times now. A small cozy restaurant with fabulously tasty food. Try anything on the menu ..you will not be disappointed. Excellent service from the most lovely waitress. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Been here four times now and the food is always fresh and delicious. A very unassuming place with great food, lovely staff and such good value for money.

1  Thank Katie M