This manor house is set in a great location in a picturesque village near Bath. The proprietors were very good and attentive hosts who made our stay very pleasant. They were a mine of information, and very helpful with advice and directions.
I would recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful, rambling Medieval Manor in country village 2.25miles/ 8 minutes drive from centre of Bath. Dating from 1262 with Tudor inglenook fire spacious ensuite bedrooms with TV, video, DVD, WIFI. Fantastic candlelit restaurant with excellent local reputation for fine food in 16th and 19th century dining rooms on Fridays, Saturdays. Bring Your Own Wine - No Corkage Charge! Rural walks along brook to local pubs, canal boat/bike hire 5 minutes wander. Parking, gardens. Heaven! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel Monkton Combe
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath UK - England