Took our friends and their son with our family for Sunday lunch.
Nice pub with a good reputation for food and overall it lived up to that. Managed to get my kids to try new dishes, surprisingly enjoying the baked Camembert and then sticky toffee pudding which can rarely find in Singapore.
Our roasts, were overall good accompanied by perfectly cooked vegetables, however one of our party returned the pork as it was cold and then received a pork chop/steak upon return.
Price is on the expensive side compared to other restaurants, however represents reasonable value given the portion size and general quality. We'll make a point of returning when next in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, UK - England