“Best Curry House in the Midlands” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eurasia

Eurasia
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Bridgnorth
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Best Curry House in the Midlands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food is always of a very high standard here and you pay a bit extra for that reason. The staff are great, really friendly and the decor is always good. Can't really fault it - parking is the only downside.

Visited January 2013

Handforth, United Kingdom
“Another Good Indian Restaurant in Shropshire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were here last Thursday and it didn't disappoint. There were three adults in our party and we all tried a new dish. The menu is extensive. The restaurant is very clean and the staff are very professional. I always enjoy an Irish coffee after my meal and I have to say this one was below par - not enough stirring left it VERY sweet at the bottom.

Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I (and many visiting family and friends) have been enjoying this restaurant for about 3 years. Not once have we had a bad experience. On entering you are given a friendly greeting and are seated in a waiting area and served drinks with fresh Bombay Mix and swiftly given menus.

The decor is authentic without being over the top and there is always a lively, welcoming atmosphere. The menu hasn't changed as far as I can tell in recent times which I personally am pleased about, the chefs are very good at what they do, why change it?

I like a very hot curry so having defeated Eurasia's phall the staff even offered to get some special chillis in from Birmingham if I gave them 24 hours notice to take it to the next level, something I have not taken them up on yet!

They do 2 for 1 on main courses on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and always brings in the crowds but the staff always seem to be able to cope.

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable experience that I try to repeat as often as possible.

We have a lot of choice in Bridgnorth and we keep coming back to Eurasia.

Much Wenlock, United Kingdom
“If you don't go you'll never know what you're missing out on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Absolutely fabulous! Couldn't fault it! As soon as we entered, the service was excellent. The waiters were very friendly without being intrusive or 'over the top'. The decor is well maintained and clean and the food was just delicious. Thank goodness we've found our new favourite..yeah!!

Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Just gets better and better!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant and have been back several times since my last review. On the last couple of visits we have had the Chilli sauce with the mint sauce and poppadoms; this chilli sauce is lovely and certainly adds to the course. We also have it with our starters, i normally have tandoori king prawn and my wife has onion bhaji; these are very nice.
The staff are always pleasant and willing to answer any questions; it is easy to understand why it continues to get the good reviews.