We had our wedding reception here in August 2010 and had a wonderful day. Charlotte and the team went out of their way to make sure that everything went smoothly. The food was amazing, both for the sit down meal and the buffet on the evening. Many guests commented on how it was the best and most plentiful buffet they'd ever had.
Before the wedding, we visited The Punchbowl for many Sunday lunches, with various family and friends & always had a lovely meal, the carvery is excellent. We also stayed over in the suite attached to the pub, which was really great. We are hoping to have a meal to celebrate our wedding anniversary this year and try the midweek menu.
Thank you, Jenny & Brett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punchbowl is a National Multi Award Winning Pub set in the heart of Shropshire's finest country side. A truly family run business preserving the traditions of fine English Fayre and superior accommodation. 16th Century Country Inn with Bar and dining facilities and real open fires roaring in the winter months serving great food and specializing in carveries and a full menu, we regularly have real ales on all year round. A warm welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Hotel Bridgnorth
- Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn Bridgnorth, Shropshire