“Dry frozen Berger’s ”
Review of Cafe 28

Cafe 28
Ranked #39 of 48 Restaurants in Carnforth
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I got a chicken Berger it was the worst I’ve had in my life ‘ I asked for salad and just got lettuce ‘ my mate got a tower Berger £5’ dry as hell no source ‘ when he asked for it ‘ defo would not go back ‘

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Very consistent full english me and my gf go all the time staff are very good prices are very good to and also have good special board

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast and it was so lovely. I got the big breakfast and my partner got the mega breakfast. He asked for no black pudding on his but it didn't come on either. I got half way through and realised, it's not a huge deal. The tea/ coffee was included in the breakfast and this was great! The breakfast was cooked great and the staff were lovely. I will definitely be returning. Only thing I would change is that the teabag wasn't left in the mug but I will know to ask this for next time.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Prices fairly cheap but the cooked breakfast was poor, the egg was rubbery and inedible, the sausage was the really cheap type full of fat & rusk. The milk jug arrived and was all dirty on the spout and handle. Worse than a greasy spoon, won't be returning.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

This cafe would only need to take a few more steps to get 5 stars in my opinion. They have a variety of vegetarian food along with the traditional meat alternatives!

Just a small step to vegan achieved by not having the egg and having unbuttered toast. Perhaps offer vegan as an easy alternative.

And you can take your dog in so what's not to like. Take those steps cafe 28!!

Date of visit: March 2017