Review Highlights

Watching caravan carnage

Reviewed August 27, 2018
fifibarker
via mobile

All reviews bangers caravan track thrill riding toilets fab shop
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

What a brilliant way to spend an afternoon our 7 year old daughter was hooked, great value for money, thrills and spills a plenty. Prices of food and drink aren't a rip off like in many places where they have a captive audience.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Last time I came was 2014..yes the weather was better but this time it didn't dampen our enthusiasm. We had the best day soaked to the skin but watching the caravan carnage was awesome. We were right next to where the bottleneck was..we had a great day.. roll on next year

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Ok I'll start this with I'm a petrol head. I also raced at this track for near 5 years.
That said I recently went just to watch
And what a great day . £10 each 12 till 6 pm . Crashes shouting and mayhem for six hours loved it. There's a burger bar and sweet shop an ice cream van and toilets ( warning the bogs ain't fresh) there ok to use but take a toilet roll. You can walk around the pits and see for yourself what the drivers and mechanics have to do to keep rolling. That's an amazing amount of work to keep us entertained. You can purchase dvds of previous events in the gift shop and all round this is great value for money.you could spend the day on a budget if you packed your own food and drink this event gets a 9/10 I'll be going again in the near future

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Had found out about this via a friend. was our first visit today 11th june 2017. Was brilliant and my boys loved it cant wait to go back again in the very near future. not expensive either.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

After being involved with Brisca (the national stock car association) since 1976 it was my first visit to this 1 venue stock car club, I thought "go on give it a try" and boy did me and my daughter have a great day, different formulas of oval racing cars in plenty of numbers chase around the tarmac track, action all afternoon and you can go in the pits for a close up of the cars in the interval if that floats yer boat, take the family for a Sunday out all ages are in the venue, snack bars, shop and of course toilets on site its a great spectacle, and well worth a visit,MAGIC!

Date of experience: April 2017