“what an improvement!!!!!!”
Review of Docker Park Farm - CLOSED

Docker Park Farm
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I visited this place a few years ago and what a disappointment it was, and my review on here showed that, but what a joy to visit it now!!!! Much much better!!! A fantastic place to take the kids, whatever their age!!! Don't miss it!!!

2  Thank Margaret A

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our granddaughter is only 14 months old, but there was plenty for her to enjoy! As we were initially enjoying traditional bank holiday weather....... yes it was hissing it down....... we entered the cafe/restaurant... one to keep dry and the other to feed our granddaughter..... oh yea.... and ourselves! We were not disappointed.... it was no trouble for the young ladies (yes all of them) to heat up our granddaughters pre-prepped food, and the blue cheese, pear & walnut salad was fantastic (gum stinging........ apparently that's good according to my husband!...... can't stand moldy cheese myself (not the cafe's fault!)). Luckily, the rain cleared bringing a bright sunny afternoon which we enjoyed, seeing and touching the animals and playing in the park and play areas (catering for all ages including our little one). One concern..... the escaped micro pigs caused me a sleepless night as I was soooo concerned Mr Fox might have got them!!!!! Hope they are okay? Thank you Docker Park Farm.......... a few hours well spent. Great value.

1  Thank Sezisaz
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Fantastic staff, wide selection of animals and birds, a lovely cafe and an enjoyable day. We even went so far as to buy and annual pass for the whole family so we can visit even more regulaly

2  Thank beckyhubbard
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I visited this farm whilst on a break away with my family. There were loads of animals to pet and feed and most of them were very friendly and wanted to be petted. There were play areas for children and donkey rides. There were also owls and chicks and geese. We also visited the cafe/shop and had a drink and snack. The hot chocolate was delicious! Would definitely visit again!

1  Thank Lizzle89
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Excellent farm geared for anyone who loves animals and open spaces. The people who work on this farm deserve an award for their friendliness and commitment to providing a welcoming genuine farm for all ages to enjoy. We came as a family of 5 aged from 9 to 73 and we would all thoroughly recommend it to everyone who enjoys the outdoors. The go carts, donkey rides and indoor play were fantastic for the younger one the rest of us enjoyed the setting and all the animals including the owls.

1  Thank JackieJ19