I actually booked a week at Tewitfield Marina because of ongoing works at my own home. The new build houses are high quality and look fantastic. I enjoyed having a brew on the balcony overlooking the Marina. The only let down is the motorway noise from the M6. If the wind is in the wrong direction don't expect to get a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tewitfield Marina is a purpose built hamlet with its own luxury holiday accommodation complex. Situated in Carnforth on the Lancashire and Cumbria border alongside Tewitfield Locks on the Lancaster Canal we provide our guests with the perfect place to stay with easy access to some of Britain’s best loved countryside, with both the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales being less than half an hours drive away. There are four different types of holiday apartment available, all 1 and 3 bedroom apartments have balconies or terraces with views overlooking the Marina. Most of the 2 bedroom apartments have Marina views unless stated. Some of the apartments are dog friendly too so please enquire on booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tewitfield Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tewitfield Marina Hotel Carnforth
- Tewitfield Marina Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom