I would like to thank all the staff at Pine Lake Resort for such a wonderful stay. My wife and I visited for 3 nights. Prior to our arrival a phone call asking if there was anything we would need when we arrived. This was excellent service which only got better. The reception staff were very helpful and welcoming, with a phone call to check we had settled in and we had everything we needed. The accommodation was first class and very clean. We then booked a table for dinner in the restaurant and again the staff made us both very welcome with excellent service, we returned there the following two nights due to the service. The bar staff and Sam our entertainment again made us fell very welcome. This is a resort that we have already told friends and family we should return to. Thanks again to everyone and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards Billy & Carole Jordan Loch Lomond, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between the sweeping coastline, hilly countryside and village pubs of rural Lancashire, Pine Lake Resort provides a four star retreat, as rated by Visit England. It features a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness centre and spa with steam room and sauna. Watersports and fishing are also available. Additional fees may apply. The Scandinavian-style lodges and cosy studios include a full or partial kitchen with hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine. Each accommodation has a private bathroom with bath or shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer. Freeview TV, a DVD player and iHome alarm clock are also provided. Some lodges have a private veranda. The Lakes Bistro restaurant and bar provides delicious local and international cuisine in a friendly setting. For groceries, guests will find local supermarkets less than 5 minutes away in the centre of Carnforth. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. The glorious scenery of the Lake District National Park, the Lune Valley and the Yorkshire Dales are easily reached in 30 minutes' drive. Local buses stop at the property entrance several times a day with access to Lancaster, Bowness, Ambleside and Keswick. Visit the Victorian seaside village of Arnside for a traditional bag of fish and chips, just 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pine Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lake Hotel Carnforth
- Pine Lake Resort Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom