We bought Groupon for this resort and we stayed at these lodges in feb 2013 we were pleasantly suprised at how big they were inside there was just 2 of us altho it did sleep upto 6, it was home from home you had all the amenities you wantd inside was so relaxing for families there is crazy golf and a swimming pool,by which adults only session between 8-9 on eve there is sauna and steam room, and beautiful restaurant and the prices are reasonable to eat there they do pizza to take away if you feel extra hungry after the fri bingo, and they also have you dancing the night away till midnight if you feel upto it. The Lake is beautiful to look at but dont feed to ducks!!!!!
The accommodation is of very high standard and couldnt fault it one bit.
In the foyer there are menu for delivery for indian chinese etc or a ten min car ride into carnforth will get you there also.
If you feel like venturing out a trip is worth while to Ingleton Falls beautiful walk before getting there but be careful where you park as you get stung for £5 per adult of a family of 2ad 2chil £11 when infact there are ample parking in various other places and you wont have to pay so beware dont be caught out like we did!!!
Would highly recommend this resort to anyone couple or family wanting to relax unfortunatley no dogs allowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between the sweeping coastline, hilly countryside and village pubs of rural Lancashire, Pine Lake Resort provides a four star retreat, as rated by Visit England. It features a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness centre and spa with steam room and sauna. Watersports and fishing are also available. Additional fees may apply. The Scandinavian-style lodges and cosy studios include a full or partial kitchen with hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine. Each accommodation has a private bathroom with bath or shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer. Freeview TV, a DVD player and iHome alarm clock are also provided. Some lodges have a private veranda. The Lakes Bistro restaurant and bar provides delicious local and international cuisine in a friendly setting. For groceries, guests will find local supermarkets less than 5 minutes away in the centre of Carnforth. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. The glorious scenery of the Lake District National Park, the Lune Valley and the Yorkshire Dales are easily reached in 30 minutes' drive. Local buses stop at the property entrance several times a day with access to Lancaster, Bowness, Ambleside and Keswick. Visit the Victorian seaside village of Arnside for a traditional bag of fish and chips, just 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pine Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lake Hotel Carnforth
- Pine Lake Resort Carnforth, UK - United Kingdom