“New Kids on the Block WOW!!!”
Review of The Sinners Club

The Sinners Club
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Burscough
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family Ran, American Style Burger Joint, Serving Up Your Favourite Burgers Since 2014. You only need to book for over 6 people! If less than 6, just come on down!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Visited this new place tonight as my son loves Corn Dogs. He was not disappointed, he loved them. The atmosphere is great, love the American flags and friendly service. Even got a special burger to go. Not before checking out the dessert cabinet which looked amazing. My son now wants to do the Sinners challenge just to get on the wall of fame!!
Great place and it deserves to do really well here in Burscough.
Thanks again and we will see you soon to try some more of your goodies.

1  Thank Angela D

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great new eatery, nice to have something different in Burscough, brilliant atmosphere, relaxed and made to feel very welcome, food was gorgeous very generous portions and fab cocktails, very family friendly will definitely be visiting more often. Keep it up guys!

1  Thank Jenniferbeauty
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The atmosphere and everything was amazing tonight.... I was amazed how great the veggie option was too..... Awesome burger joint for food and also a social drink with real American ale!!!! I've gone home a very happy and full up girl tonight!!! Will defo be coming back again and recommending to all my clientele

1  Thank Angharadtrenear13
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I visited The Sinners on Wednesday and I was amazed! From the wam greeting when I walked in, to the choice of food and drink to the amazing customer servce. I ordered the. Cluckin hell burger and it was delicious. Even after eating the BEST burger I have ever, I decided dessert sounded good I ordered a San Fran sundae all I can say is WOW!! Salted caramel with pretzels and ice cream. I couldn't have asked for a better meal. The staff were all friendly, always making sure that you were okay and the food was good. Will definitely be returning to this amazing restaurant. Keep up the amazing work guys!

1  Thank KatieG1992
Reviewed May 15, 2014

If you liked the services on the motorway network in the 1970's you'll be right at home here. Terrible service, rude staff, cash only, very limited drink selection, and food you can't describe or eat.

10  Thank Phil D