I use this hotel on a regular basis for trips to Manchester and also as a base to walk the north end of the Peak District. It's roughly 15 mins into Manchester City Centre. Main plus for me is that it accepts dogs (I have a dalmatian). Rooms are clean and spacious, beds are very comfy and you don't hear any noise from the nearby M60 unless you open your window. Only negative I'd have about the room is that it's dark, and however many lights you turn on it doesn't seem to make a difference - possibly not helped by the dark furniture/fixtures that they've opted to use throughout the hotel. Overall a good hotel for the money and like I say, great for dog owners! (expect to pay around £70 per night booking ahead which includes breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton is located to the east of Manchester City Centre, close to the city of Manchester Stadium and Sports City complexes and just 8 miles from Manchester Airport. The hotel is within easy reach to Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and Ikea. Village Hotel Manchester Ashton has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding License and free WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Ashton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Ashton Moss Under Lyne
- Village Hotel Manchester Ashton Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester