This hotel is now alongside the newly opened tram tracks between Manchester and Ashton-u-Lyne, and is very close to a (free) park and ride car park so access to the tram routes is very convenient. It is also adjacent to the main road and close to the M60, so not the quietest of places if you want the window open - rooms at the back of the hotel may be quieter. There is a free car park at the hotel, and a pub adjacent to the hotel which offers breakfast if the Travelodge Breakfast Box isn't to your liking. The hotel itself is the same as all Travelodges we've used - basic, simple, clean. No free wifi and at £5 for an hour we went without for the night. The hotel reception is not the cheeriest of places and when we visited the lift was out of order.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne Hotel Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Travel Lodge Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Ashton-Under-Lyne Travel Lodge
- Ashton-Under-Lyne Travelodge
- Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester