“Outstanding food & service”

Pinocchio Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to Pinocchio for my birthday after finding it on trip advisor as we went away for a short break we arrived at 8.15 and were sat straight away . The waiter his name unfortunately I forget was fantastic always chatting and really attentive served us with two courses of what I would say was the best Italian food I have tasted outside Italy ( and also some places in Italy too) a must for travellers and foodies alike will go back and even drive out of my way to eat there well done all at Pinocchio

1  Thank Alan K

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We had another lovely meal,restaurant is always busy so book before you go.. Good starters and main again,good service..will be going back again.

2  Thank Evie000
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great food the starters were particularly lovely, it's great value and excellent service, the fact that it is bring your own drinks as only has licence for soft drinks adds to the value for money! x

1  Thank gemma812013
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for a meal to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. The restaurant was busy downstairs (nobody upstairs) but the service was great as always. The waiter (I forget your name) was polite without being false despite being the only front of house member.

The restaurant is small but well layed out in order to maximise the number of covers. You are sat close to other people but that, in my opinion is part of the charm.

Please dont expect Michelin star food as this is not what their aim is. The aim is to provide simple, tasty, unpretentious food in casual surroundings.

We had goats cheese parcels and aubergine to start followed by vulcano pizza and a tuna, olive and caper main along with a side order of foccacia bread and a mixed green salad. It was generously presented and well sized portions and gorgeous.
We also received a complimentary shot of sambuca. The above meal came to £35. This is very well priced and bringing your own drinks saves money. We will continue to visit Pinocchios as we have never been disappointed.

1  Thank skelton27
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very authentic Italian, great food, make sure that you take your own wine as they are not licensed, a quick and friendly service, I would definitely go again.

3  Thank Holty50