“BUFFET MEAL WITH A DIFFERENCE”

Jade Gardens Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Yes, this is a buffet restaurant, but with a difference, you actually choose your food from a menu, and it's all cooked and prepared fresh for you. You can have as many starters & soups as you want, there's not limit, BUT, once you go onto the main courses, you can't go back. So make sure you've had your fill before moving on.
The food is beautiful and tasty, and served quickly. The staff are all friendly and attentive, it's well worth the money..... It's a good idea to ring and book if you're going after 6.30, because it does get busy.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Returned to this fantastic Chinese restaurant. I managed to eat a bit more and the food was just as good as last time. One thing that could change is having the option to have tap water if you don't have wine. You don't get tap water for free if you don't order wine. This should be available all the time. But apart from that no more complaints.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We've been about 10 times and we've always enjoyed everything we've eaten. Friendly staff and excellent value.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Very impressed with this restaurant. Food very good quality and enjoy every mouth full. Favourite food was the prawn toast and king prawns. There are also many options to choose from. Very surprised to be refused tap water for free but when we asked another waitress we got it for free. Definitely come here again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times as part of both large and small parties. I have always enjoyed the food and the prices are reasonable. However I really think the staff need to sort their attitudes out! I had not visited for a while as my previous visit had not been a very positive one but the party I was attending with insisted on me giving it another go. Was very pleased with my food and house wine was lovely but the staff left me feeling disappointed again. Our needs were not met, one example; friend asked for a plate of king prawn and chicken with pineapple on one plate rather than ordering both separate dishes, as she was feeling full from the starters. The staff's response to this was "No it's not on the menu" even though both dishes are. Overall an 'average' restaurant with very miserable, moody staff!