“Brilliant night out”
Review of Puccini Ashton

Puccini Ashton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We came here as I had read lots of good reviews on trip advisor and I had been to the other restaurant in swinton. We were not disappointed. I loved the fact I could have a starter sized pasta dish for my main, as then I had enough room for a desert. The egg and spinach soup was lovely, as was the creamy mushroom pasta and the amarretti ice cream. Pretty good options for vegetarians. Recommended!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

When Puccini opened, we thought that at last, there would be a decent restaurant in Ashton. Unfortunately, our hopes were dashed; the welcome was over-effusive, the tables too close together,there was little choice if you didn't fancy meat or if you were vegetarian, the wine we ordered from the list wasn't in stock, and the food was over-priced. To top-off a none-too-memorable evening, my wife was sick when we got home, due, she suspects, to "iffy" mushrooms.
It will be a long time before we pluck up the courage to go to Puccini again.

8  Thank pcash375
Reviewed April 11, 2013

what a fantastic meal and evening...very attentive staff and manager, food fab and plenty of it, i have been to their restaurant in swinton which is fantastic too, this one is 15 min from my house.
Well decorated and very clean.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went for lunch today with two friends. As soon as we enter we were greeter by the owner n kissed! The service was fabulous and the food was devine. I have been before and will be going again amd so willy friends

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although Mum and I only stayed for one course we had a lovely time and were made to feel like regulars We were hugged and kissed on arrival and leaving! Having been to Italy last year it brought back great memories of our holiday.