“Great restaurant”
Review of Puccini Ashton

Puccini Ashton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

From the minute we walked the staff couldn't do enough for us. The food was really good and the service was excellent. We will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We visited here on a Tuesday night for a friends 70th Birthday meal.
I've heard good reviews about this place, and thinking of Ashton, you wouldn't think such a place existed... well it does!
The food was excellent!
From arriving, the owner and his son and staff couldn't do enough for the party!
The attention given to the party was second to none, and our friend was thrilled with the whole evening!
The food was excellent, and to serve 16 of us altogether and have delicious authentic food, I thought was fantastic! You can pay top wack in expensive manchester restaraunts and not get anywhere near the service and food we had here.
We will be back!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

never would I have believed anywhere like this place would apper in ashton.truly amazing .. I found the un-typical over exuberance of the staff so warming and so refreshing .. some may find this intrusive , myself I found this to be a little part of italy on our own doorstep ... to be fair when I go out I want to be attended to I want to be asked if everything is ok with the food at ever mouthfull ,you are paying for its got to right and so right it was ... and the profito rolls were so wrong , you realy do need a private room to enjoy them to the max ... to say i enjoyed muchly is a huge understatement .....

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My friend and I went to Puccini's in mid-week and enjoyed a lovely meal, in very pleasant surroundings and we felt that it was reasonably priced for the standard of the food. The manager is very friendly and greeted us on arrival and the waiters are attentive and can advise on the menu.There is a wide range of dishes as well as traditional pastas. The restaurant was quite full for a Wednesday night and all the diners seemed very happy with their experience. It would probably be best to book a table if you wanted to go at weekends. Let's hope Rob and his staff make a success of this venture as Ashton has needed a decent restaurant for years instead of the usual take-aways and pub grub,

Reviewed February 27, 2013

this place is excellent! amazing food and service 2nd to none! we went on 26th feb for our belated birthday dinner and could not of asked for better. Not the cheapest italian but worth every penny. The house white wine is great value for money!