“Fantastic evening”
Review of Puccini Ashton

Puccini Ashton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Manchester
“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went on 4th January for my husbands birthday. The restaurant itself is very tastefully decorated and in an excellent location. We were led to our table and he service we received was second to none. The waiters were attentive and genuine. There is a wide selection of dishes and we really found it difficult to choose as they all sounded delicious. Our choices did not disappoint us at all. Our food was perfectly cooked and was delicious. The prices were reasonable and it was a great evening. I will definitely recommend and definitely return. Thanks for a lovely evening.

• Visited January 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Puccini fantastic evening”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have been to Puccini's a few times and have had very good food and excellent service. Booked for New Years Eve well where do you start what a fantastic night how you can serve such brilliant food 5 courses for only £59 this must have been the best value of 2012. Tameside's Best Restaurant

• Visited December 2012
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Myself, my husband and his mum went to Puccini's today for the first time for lunch, and it was a lovely experience! The manager and all the staff were extremely friendly and attentive (but not overly so in my opinion). I had the pan fried sea bass with vegetables, and it was delicious and cooked to perfection. The vegetables were also cooked perfectly. My husband enjoyed the wild halibut which he says was also very tasty. Mum-in-law said that her 'Neville penne' was also very tasty and apologised to the waiter for not being able to finish her meal due to her small appetite! The decor is attractive and the whole dining experience was one to be repeated again - and soon I Hope! A great addition to eating out in Ashton-Under-Lyne.

• Visited January 2013
Manchester
“Nice Restaurant spoilt by over attentive staff and manager, and rushed service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I went to this restaurant on Christmas Eve, and we got off to a poor start when they couldn't find our booking. No problem said the manager who showers us to a table. We then got treated to nothing better than a fast food service. Our three courses were reeled out one after the other and our 'night out" was over in one hour. Although the food was very nice, the meal was completely ruined by over attentive staff (3 different waiting staff constantly asking if we wanted more drinks etc) and a manager who told off a waitress for not putting a napkin on my wife's lap.
Probably the worst part of the meal was a waitress who rushed us through the desert menu ( standing over us while we made our choice) even apologising as she was obviously aware of what she was doing. We can only assume that they needed to free up our table ASAP, as they had messed up our booking. Finally, the bill of over £80.00 (without wine) was far too much to pay for the experience we had. I would have complained, but did not want to further spoil my wife's Christmas Eve meal!!!

• Visited December 2012
6 Thank Bluem00ner
“The best restaurant in tameside infact best restaurant in manchester!!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Myself,my husband and our 4 year old son visited this fabulous restaurant on xmas eve. 5 star all round. Attmosphere and surroundings perfect, food the best we have ever tasted in terms of an italian. Beats other local italians out of the water. In fact i would say its better than san carlo on deansgate which has a top reputation. Service was top quality. Definatley coming back.

2 Thank ehilluk