“Food always excellently”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Just had another excellent meal at Amaani. We have never had a bad meal and sometimes I can't make my mind up what to choose from the menu so I just ask for them to make me something, never disappointed. Just had Abdul's special which was flavoursome not over hot and a bit citrusy, Excellent dish and to top it off the service is very good.
We live in Oldham where there are many Indian restaurants but we never think of going anywhere else but Amaani's.

2  Thank Philip D

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Lovely place, gorgeous food, amazing staff. Love it here. Romantic meal or friends or family occasion I would trust these guys to make it really special.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have been to this restaurant on many occasions and have never had a bad meal. I have tried several of their dishes which they will always adapt to your taste. I have found the service to be good as even when they are extremely busy, the staff are always attentive.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just returned from another excellent meal at the Ammani restaurant.
The staff are very good and friendly,the food is excellent.
Used to go to the Indian ocean in Ashton,which is scruffy and dirty carpets.
The food and restaurant conditions at the ammani are ten times better and the prices are better.

1  Thank REDASHTON
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The food was fantastic, me and my partner went for his birthday. The only downside was the beer was expensive so once finished meal we left to go to our local. Maybe lower beer prices people would stay alot longer.