“Another brilliant visit!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have been here on numerous occasions with both family, friends and my partner and have never been disappointed.
Every time the food has been faultless, huge steaks - amazing size for the money and great value, delicious pizzas etc.
Despite visiting with some very fussy friends on my most recent visit, there were no problems whatsoever, nothing is too much - extra sauce with the pasta was no problem as was asking for slightly different ingredients - proof that the food is cooked very fresh !
I have never had a bad experience with the staff here - not sure where the other reviewers went? - always very friendly, professional and helpful
Would highly recommend to anyone !

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We have been trying this restaurant since the first week it opened. Unfortunately, even though they have changed the front of house staff a few times, this is the area where this place falls down. The food is good, the wines are fine, it's a nice place, but the service has always been too slow. This is not an exception, but every time. On this last visit there were only 4 tables in at any one time, yet we had to wait quite a while before anyone came to take our order, even though there were 3 working front of house. When the mains were ready, they were brought separately by one person instead of them arranging for all to be served together. In addition to this, the so called background music was too loud. These are all small things that should be addressed by the management. It is such a shame that a restaurant that serves good food is spoiled by these easily addressable things.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have visited Feratti's on about 10 occasions, & have never once been disappointed.
The service & friendliness off the staff is excellent.
The food is delicious , there is usually a large group of us who all ask for their food cooked differently & every time the food has been cooked to perfection.
Sam the owner always spares the time to have a chat & check you are happy & that everything was to your liking.
We travel from denton so takes a good 20-30 min travel but we do so. Because this is by far one of the best restaurants in the area.
Keep up the good work !

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Lived in the Saddleworth area for 20 years now, only just eaten here having tried everywhere else on many occasions. The staff were friendly and welcoming, although perhaps a little disorganized as they explained they were understaffed that day.

Service was a little slower than usual, however, that was more than made up for by the food. I ordered the homemade meatballs, my wife had the pate. I have family in Italy and have eaten meatballs over there lots of time, but I have to say these were on par or even better than anything I've had in Italy.
The pate was also excellent, and served with home-baked toasted bread.

For mains my wife had chicken tagliatelle and I ordered the fillet steak in peppercorn sauce. When our food arrived I couldn't believe the size of the steak, it was at least 12 ounces and under twenty pounds! I've never come across better value. The sauce accompanying it was delicious as well. My wifes pasta was also enormous and wasn't shy on chicken, big pieces of grilled chicken were tossed in the pasta and she couldn't finish it.

We're glad we have this restaurant so local and we'll definitely be back. If you haven't tried here yet, I'd highly recommend giving it a go.

1  Thank Samuel T
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We went there recently and it was nothing beyond ridiculous, there was not enough staff to cope with the amount of customers , and the manager was so full on it was a joke, very in your face about how "good" the steaks were , which to be honest are terrible very dry and over seasoned. The house salad was something you get out of a bag not fresh at all , and the desserts look bought in , probably like everything else , also the wine selection was not very good just a choice of 3 wines by the glass so if you don't like Pinot Grigio then your out of luck !! Would never go back to this place and I'd advise others to do the same

4  Thank Rach S