“Gorgeous food! Lovey staff! Brilliant atmosphere!”

Lily's Vegetarian Indian Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It's a vegetarian indian restaurant in Ashton under Lyne and is probably the best veggie restaurant I've ever visited! Superb food, very cheap and a varied menu!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and a group of my colleagues came for a meal last month for the Thali Thursday, I have never been to an Indian restaurant before so was unsure of what to expect!

The food was absolutely amazing! Cannot fault a thing! The mango lassi was just perfect! Absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend this restaurant.

The music and atmosphere were great!

The restaurant is also beautifully decorated & the staff were just so helpful and brilliant!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Rebeckalouise96
Write a reviewReviews (898)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What a lovely place! Great food, fast service and helpful, cheerful staff. One of our group wasn't veggie but thought it was fantastic. We chose about 6 dishes with advice from our waitress and none of them disappointed us. So different and fair priced. Don't forget to book though, its popular.

1  Thank jevans_33
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a meat-eater I wasn’t overjoyed when vegi family suggested we go for a sit down meal here, however I found my self pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the meal and will definitely choose to go here again.

The place is immaculately clean and very nicely decorated. The staff are very friendly.

Best to book in advance as restaurant is very popular.

Only slight criticism from me is that the portions aren’t very big. The mains are served in a cereal sized bowl.

I use the deli often for samosas which are spot on

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Lilly’s have moved into a lovely new restaurant right near to the old one it’s beautiful inside. The food is excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. We book the same table every week. It has a lovely atmosphere great food and great staff what more could we want

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Declan is the best make sure you go to him because he is easy to order and talk to