“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Atmosphere was lively and staff v friendly - yet again! Food outstanding, no problems whatsoever and there was 15 of us eating!

There are newer reviews for San Rocco- Ashton-under-Lyne

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Sunday is our favourite time with a lunchtime deal of £12.95 each for 3 courses available until 5pm. I understand why some reviewers consider the waiting staff to be over-familiar, but we are fine with their friendly approach as we have been coming for years. We will continue to support San Rocco as we have never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

During a family celebration I ordered a sirlion steak (`£15.50 plus chips extra and a sauce extra again).The steak was inedible and Icomplained.The attendant waiter was patonising and went over to the manager and both stood smirking.The manager came over and his attitude was could not care.Never will I go again and Istrongly advise others to avoid this shocking venue

2  Thank nield3
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Booked a table for party of 36 for birthday do on 280712. Me and about 6 others oredered steak with a sauce. Totally tasteless. I as for medium rare it arrived very rare. On of the party's steak was full of grissell totally put me off. When the waiter collected plates he asked how the food was. Told him it was terrible. He asked why i never said anything when the other waiter did a "checkback"during our meal. I said NO Waiter did a checkback on the meal. Then just smirked and asked if i wanted the terrible steak putting in a bag to take home. With a smirk on his face. If it wouldnt of been a family do i would of knocked the smirk off his face. Absoulety disgraceful service. Next time we have a family bash we will definately go elsewhere.

2  Thank NIELD8969
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Been here a couple of times for family meals, birthdays and celebratory anniversarys etc! Every time I have been I have always had such a good time! Staff are really friendly and helpful and always deliver good service! Food is gorgeous and i have yet to be disappointed! I will definantly be going back! :)