“steak night special”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Heacham
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Wow 4 of us dined here on Thursday 3rd april 2014 which is there steak special night. we all had steak meals 3 rump and one fillet steak which is the best I have ever had. after I had had a bowl of piping hot home made tomato soup with a roll and even that was fresh out of the oven and was delicious. all the steaks were cooked to each persons liking and were accompanied by hand cut chips,onion rings and large mushrooms.all served by friendly and welcoming staff. we all had a drink with our meal and the bill was only just over £55 for the 4 of us. shame we live nearly 2 hours away from this lovely pub. will be back as soon as we can get back to heacham.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great food and value for money, always pleasant atmosphere and nothing is to much trouble. The steak and kidney pie was truly fantastic, I was looking forward to a pudding but was far too full !!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I visited the West Norfolk on a Thursday evening whilst on a business trip to the area.

As could be expected it was fairly quiet for an "out of season" evening. I found the staff welcoming and the menu choices quite extensive.

The food I had was well prepared and presented and made a welcome change from "normal" pub grub.

Prices were very reasonable especially given the quality of the fare on offer.

All in all a pleasant experience and one that I would both repeat and recommend.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

we visited the west Norfolk pub in heacham on sat evening it was very busy,always a good sign the staff made us feel very welcome we have been to this pub before but the service is always very good the food was served and large portions hot and full of flavour the fish dish very tasty value quality you will have a job to beat .

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and i have eaten in this pub for last eight years on a regular basis. Although the ambience is still good and even though finding a seat is still difficult at times we find the quality of the food does not match the prices charged.