“Good food. great gift shop”
Review of Norfolk Lavender

Norfolk Lavender
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Heacham
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good food. great gift shop”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Took my Mum here (she is 93 and uses a wheelchair) on a cold March day. Access for wheelchair users is pretty good. Had a lovely lunch. Lots to eat if you are vegetarian. Mum loved the gift shop which is pretty extensive. You have to use 2 different doors to access it all with a wheelchair but it's not difficult and the staff are very helpful. Some things are quite expensive but there is a great range of things to choose from.

Visited March 2013

Cambridge, UK
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“quality food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

quality food all the way and although can be expensive, you'll be back for more. Home cooked food. quite a surprise to us and was recommended by a friend who lives close and goes there for tea when coming home from work!!

Visited July 2012
WFSPartner, Owner at Norfolk Lavender, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed our home cooked fare. The Lavender Kitchen Restaurant at Norfolk Lavender is run by us, the Walsingham Farms Shop Partnership. We have the farm shop which is just across from the restaurant, so all meat served is local and from our own butchery, and other ingredients sourced as much as possible from local producers. We hope to see you again soon, or at our farm shops - our original shop is in Little Walsingham, also well worth a visit!
Norwich, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Much quieter than The Lavender Hill Mob”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is one for the oldies to visit and they do usually by coach. If you do go you must try the lavender icecream

“Sweet Perfume”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Beautiful countryside, lovely gardens, and I bought some lovely Lavender plants, easy shopping for such
pretty gifts, and a gorgeous cream tea and rest in garden great afternoon out.

Visited September 2012
Heacham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Poor service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Went to Norfolk lavender today,I only went to the shop to buy some lavender syrup.i walked into the shop and there was nobody there.i waited 20 mins untill I was served and all the woman said that she had cut her finger and had to sort it out.it was just a scratch..she could if told the girl in the rock shop and then she could of passed message to other customers who were waiting in shop.i work at a local hotel I won't be going back to buy my produce..

Julie W, Manager at Norfolk Lavender, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We fell sorry you had to put this on here as we had responded to you in an email copied below

Hi Gemma

Sorry you had a distressing experience in the shop on Saturday. We pride ourselves in the customer care we give and I am looking into what happened, the staff involved are not in until tomorrow so I will be speaking to them then. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I am appalled with the way you were treated and do not expect this from my staff.