Just stayed for one night last thursday,very friendly receptionist and very helpful.The room (Lavender cottage 3c) was really comfortable and clean.the very large bed was two singles bolted together but was ok.On the tea tray were some pieces of homemade Flapjacks and a flask of fresh milk,nice touch.
Had dinner in the Conservatory which was a good experience,excellent courteous service and the meal was one of the best we have had in a long time.The rack of Lamb was cooked to perfection as were the king scallops we had for a starter. all presented well and very tasty.Expect to pay about £25 - 35 per head (with wine) worth every penny!
breakfast was also really good,the home made Marmalede was the best ever.
1 night was simply not long enough here,will definetly return,excellent location for visiting Hunstanton, Sandringham,Wells etc.......
a nice comfortable and relaxing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Grade II listed house, steeped in history and dating back from the 16th century, carefully restored and converted into a luxury country house hotel with lovely gardens, golf course and beauty and relaxation rooms. Heacham Manor is family managed and offers a friendly welcome and personal service. Set within tranquil surroundings, it is the perfect location for a few days break away or the perfect venue for your special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Heacham Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heacham Manor Hotel Heacham
- Heacham Manor Hotel Norfolk