Hotel is in a lovely setting and the whole place seems well maintained, we stayed recently in one of the cottages in the family room, although there were only the two of us, the additional sitting room was very useful.
The food was good and the staff very friendly and helpful, the only thing we found extremely irritating was the rush to take our order for tea or coffee and toast before we had even sat down at a table at breakfast time.
Whilst I understand that business people staying at the hotel will not want to hang around at breakfast time, it is never the less very intimidating to be so rushed when one is elderly and on holiday. We also found that after a few days the dinner menu was rather repetitive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Grade II listed house, steeped in history and dating back from the 16th century, carefully restored and converted into a luxury country house hotel with lovely gardens, golf course and beauty and relaxation rooms. Heacham Manor is family managed and offers a friendly welcome and personal service. Set within tranquil surroundings, it is the perfect location for a few days break away or the perfect venue for your special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Heacham Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heacham Manor Hotel Heacham
- Heacham Manor Hotel Norfolk