“A delightful caravan on a family friendly site”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A delightful caravan on a family friendly site”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

With the beach within easy walking distance and Hunstanton nearby it is ideally situated on a family friendly site.
The caravan is the best we have used for a holiday, and the owners seemed to think of everything.

Sep 25, 2017
"Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHolidays Team"
igirl54
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Great location.”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect location near the beach. The caravan was clean and spacious, and the kitchen was fully equipped, including tea, coffee, sugar etc. There were also DVD's and books to read, and some toys and games for kids. Very impressed! Pool was lovely, but should stay open longer, especially on rainy, cool days when you don't want to go to the beach. Unfortunately for us, we had torrential downpours on our two nights stay, and when it wasn't raining, it was cloudy and windy. No tan for us
Apart from that, I would highly recommend this caravan park.

Aug 9, 2017
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 26, 2017
""""""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team""""""
David S
“Lovely quiet beach caravan”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great location close to beach and pool,ideal base for exploring Norfolk coast and places of interest. We enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate booking again.,many thanks from David and family..

Jul 5, 2017
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 28, 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. Emma""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing