I've been eating at Slepe Hall for nearly 20 years now and under the last management it went seriously downhill. This was my first visit since the change in ownership and my first impression was positive: the sun was shining and the dreadful American bar has gone. Admittedly my demands today were not heavy but my crayfish, smoked salmon and avocado salad was excellent even if I did have to ask specially for oil and vinegar for the dressing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New ownership from December 2012 has seen this beautiful building tastefully restored to its former grandeur with extensive refurbishment to the Restaurant, Bar and Reception areas. Boasting 16 individually designed en-suite bedrooms with Jacuzzi baths and usual amenities such as tea and coffee facilities, free wi-fi and TV and telephone. The all new "Ramsey's Brasserie" the hotel boasts, offers the business or pleasure traveler an extensive range of quality food and drink with friendly professional service and accommodation. For business meetings and functions there are two conference and event suites available and the premises are licensed for civil wedding / partnership ceremonies and wedding receptions catering for small or large numbers with individually tailored packages, along with a great venue for events and parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Slepe Hall Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slepe Hall Hotel And Restaurant
- Slepe Hall Hotel & Restaurant St Ives, Cambridgeshire