“Lucky find - will return”
Review of White Hart

White Hart
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in St Ives
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Came here as our usual was full - only to find this was better.
Very fresh food, friendly and attentive service and good value.
Recommended.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ate here once last year, and I have to say it has been a really good experience. The choice of food is small, but everything's very good. I had a beef and onion pie and my hubby had a burger. Really good. The place is nice too, waitress was really friendly and helpful. We'll go back again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Popped in for lunch with my husband on a Saturday lunchtime. It was quite busy but found a table and before I had returned to my seat from the bar the food I had just ordered arrived at our table. Fabulous!

Staff were really friendly and attentive and the food was very tasty :0)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went here for a lunch with a friend recently and had a lovely time. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the pub lunch was very very good. Although it was very busy and seemed popular we did not wait long for our obviously freshly cooked meal. Would definetly visit again.

1  Thank Moira G
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Popped in here, had a couple of drinks and really enjoyed the charm of the place. Not too big andd not too small. Gopd range of beers and ales. Nice pub!