We stayed here for four nights over Easter and were very pleased with our choice. The check in was smooth and quick and we were soon enjoying our junior suite. We paid less than €100 per night b&b for a suit that would beat many a four star hotel in the UK. We didn't use the spa or indoor pool but they looked high quality, the only odd thing to mention is the dress code. If you use the spa and or the pool you are asked to wear your bath robe while walking around the hotel. We thought this was hilarious when we were checking in ad to start with we were not aware of this rule. The hotel is situated about a mile or so away from the main area with the salt flats and sea just in front of the hotel. There is also some kind of treatment plant in front of the hotel too and on our first day it did smell a bit bad but after that we didn't encounter the smell again. We will be returning as the hotel and the area are beautifully relaxing and as most of the people staying in the hotel and surrounding area are Spanish not a wiff of "Blackpool kiss me quick culture."
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Thalasia Costa de Murcia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalasia Hotel And Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Hotel & Thalasso San Pedro Del Pinatar
- Thalasia Hotel Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Spa Thalasso Center
- Thalasia Costa De Murcia Spain/San Pedro Del Pinatar, Region Of Murcia