“First class apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Seating on the solarium
The pool Pool view from the solarium
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The pool
Pool view from the solarium
Anyone for an evening swim?
Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area leading to outside Terrace
2nd Bedrooms En-Suite Bathroom
Seating Area on the solarium
The Large Solarium
Solarium Area
Warm Evening on the solarium under the lights
Solarium Pagoda
Solarium Pagoda
Solarium Parasol
Terrace and Large Solarium Overlooking Swimming Pool and Garden Area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Barry H
“First class apartment”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

The apartment is really good,very well furnished and modern with state of the heart t.v. and all the mod cons you could wish for.There is a rooftop solarium ideal for alfresco dining and topping up you tan.The pool below the apartment is spotlessly clean and very invigorating. We were met by Diana, a really very nice person, polite friendly and very informative who showed us round and familiarized us with everything. I must say what an brilliant ambassador Diana is for the apartment. The very big plus is, the surrounding area and the roads into Lo Pagan are really well lit so coming back late at night is not a problem. If you are searching for a breakfast snack try the bacon baguette at the Amigos bar, they are delicious.Lo Pagan market is very good,(not like Los Cristianos) the local produce is very cheap i.e. 30cm dia.water melon 2 euros.San Pedro is a 15min leisurely stroll with lots of cafes and restraurants.All in all a very nice place to stay.Regards Barry.

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for treating our apartment the same as you would your own. I am so pleased you had a fantastic holiday and found that the apartment suited you in every aspect whether it be its comfort, modern equipment, spaciousness or location. As you rightly point out, Diana is a great ambassador for the apartment. I am so pleased your holiday was a good one and I look forward to you returning to our apartment next year.
lauracole...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Superb Apartment”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed for 1 week at the beginning of May in this beautiful apartment. We are a family of 5, our children are 7, 3 and 2. There was plenty of room for us in the apartment.

Ray has simply thought of everything. The apartment has everything you could need. It’s clean, modern and very well kept. The sun terrace is a lovely spot to enjoy coffee in the morning and the roof terrace was great for evening bbqs.

The apartment is around a 10 min walk from The beach, perfect for us. The area is lovely. Very Spanish, lots of super tapas bars. We can’t wait to come back.

Thank you Ray.

May 29, 2018
Laura, I am so pleased you and your family had such a lovely holiday and were able to use all the apartments superb amenities. I am so glad you and your family were able to indulge in this unspoilt local area of Spain still waiting to be discovered. I would also like to thank you for treating my home as if it were your own. I look forward to you returning.
PJEdwards...
York, United Kingdom
“Perfect Family Holiday”
Reviewed February 8, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My husband, son and I have just returned from our 2nd stay in this apartment and once again it did not disappoint. The high standards that this fantastic apartment sets do not fail to please. Once again the size of the apartment with its large rooftop solarium is a must, and one of the main areas that our family loves to relax on when not visiting the beach. This apartment is clean fresh and has all the mod cons one could ask for. It has two large en-suite bedrooms with very comfortable beds and plenty of wardrobe space.
We have visited this apartment now both last September and now in January and can’t wait to return again later on in the year. We love the fact that we are just a short walk to being able to have a long drink and a bite to eat whilst overlooking the gorgeous views of the Mar Menor. Our family has fallen in love with this area of Spain, and this apartment’s location and amenities has made it the icing on the cake. What more can you ask for in a perfect family holiday?

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Ray
44scooby4...
“A wonderful stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My Husband & I have just returned from our first visit to this fantastic apartment and it will not be our last! The apartment is everything it says it is, modern,large well equipped, clean & comfortable with a fantastic rooftop solarium. It is a short walk away from clean scenic beaches which have a stunning views of the La. a go strip - a perfect spot to enjoy a drink in the sun, there are numerous shops and restaurants nearby. All in all a superb apartment in a fantastic location which we would no hesitation in recommending

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for giving my apartment such a wonderful review and I am so happy that both you and your husband had such a wonderful stay. I am so pleased you took full advantage of the large rooftop solarium, as during the winter months you still manage to get the sun nearly all day. I look forward to you and your husband returning shortly, perhaps taking advantage of the summer months and the activities that are available to you in the surrounding area, some free of charge.
ryannicho...
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Fantastic modern apartment in a great location near the beach!”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed at this apartment with 5 of my friends for 3 nights and was really impressed. The apartment was brand new and very spacious including a fantastic roof top solarium together with access to a communal swimming pool. It is very close and with-in walking distance to a number of excellent beaches and restaurants so I can definitely recommend this apartment as a great place to stay!

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for taking time out to review my apartment. I am so please you had a fantastic holiday both in, and around the apartment, and should you or any of your party wish to return, we would love to have you back.
PJEdwards...
York, United Kingdom
“Perfect Family Holiday!”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband, 1 year old son and I stayed in this fantastic apartment for a week in September. We found the apartment to be clean and modern with all the facilities on hand for a lovely holiday. The size of the apartment is the first thing that hits you. Two spacious bed and bathrooms with all towels provided. I found that I have never slept so well, and the shower was to die for. The ultra modern kitchen matched all our needs, although we tended to eat out a mostly. The solarium was huge, and from it you had views of the mountains and La Manga Strip. It was nicely furnished with sun loungers, chairs, sofa, table and a BBQ. The pool was fantastic. It was shallow enough for our son to wade through the water supervised by my husband, whilst at the same time the adults had plenty of room in which to swim.

The surrounding areas of San Pedro/Lo Pagan were a great surprise to us as we had never been to Murcia before. The beaches were outstanding, and it was great to see our son play, for the first time, in the calm waters of the Mar Menor, and using a bucket and spade. We decided to embrace the local culture and ate the Spanish way. We loved it and can't wait to try more as the food was delicious. It was nice, on an evening, to have a quiet drink by the seafront, overlooking the Mar Menor viewing the La Manga Strip. Sheer bliss and a great time to relax watching the sun go down.

This holiday, for us, was the real Spain. My family loved it and we can't wait to return next year to the same apartment.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for taking time out to review my apartment and I am very pleased that you had such a great time. It would be great to have you and your family as guests next year. I would like to thank you and your family for leaving my apartment in such a fantastic condition on your departure, and I would like to recommend you to all future owners as guests, for the future.
Ray
andrewgal...
London, United Kingdom
“Chilled week.”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment was great and we really enjoyed our week. If you are looking for a location with a good beach were you can just chill then San Pedro is a great location. We would certainly visit again and book this apartment.

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Andrew,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our apartment and in San Pedro and I look forward to you booking our apartment again for your stay. Ray
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing